Put your family's future in trusted, professional hands.
For decades, Steuben Trust Company has been helping people just like you reach personal or family financial goals, and taking the burden out of transferring assets. Let us provide a strategic roadmap for you and your family – so you can take a realistic look at where you are, where you want to be, and how to get there.
Contact a Steuben Trust Company investment advisor today. We'll be happy to come to your home or office to discuss your investment needs and the right strategies for you. Just call 1-866-STEUBEN to schedule a free appointment!
Investment Management Accounts
Solid advice. Maximum control.
With an Investment Management Account you decide how much control you want, including:
- Complete control over all investment decisions
- Control of investment decisions with the benefit of our advice
- Trusted know-how to make your investment decisions while striving to meet your financial goals
- Portfolio tailored to your investment objective, risk and tax tolerance, time horizon and social parameters
- Frequency of meetings with your Investment Officer
- Estate planning
- Direct access to your Investment Officer
- and more
More for your money. Less work for you.
Opening a custodian account frees you from many of the day-to-day duties involved in owning securities and other investments. We will:
- Safeguard your securities
- Collect and disburse income
- Provide you with the necessary information for tax reporting
- Notify you of any claims, offers and capital changes
A comfortable future is within your reach...
Ready to receive funds from a retirement plan, 401(k), 403(b), CD or IRA? Make the most of your money and protect your future. Give us a call and we'll show you how take the next step towards retirement.
Talk to our Trust & Investment team.
Natalie M. Willoughby, CTFA
Senior Vice President
Trust & Investment Services Manager
Phone: (585) 359-0247
Janet Arnold, CTFA
Investment Advisor Representative & Assistant Secretary
Phone: (607) 324-9657
Kathy Parsons Roth
Phone: (585) 359- 0247
* Email is not a secure form of communication. Please do not provide account information. If you need assistance with your account please call us at 1-866-STEUBEN
Trust & Investments are not insured by FDIC or any other Federal Government Agency and are not deposits, or guaranteed by the bank or any of its affiliates and are subject to investment risk including loss of principal and may go down in value.