Save smarter. Have your debit card purchases rounded up — and extra change automatically transferred to your savings account.
- Automatic Way to Save
- Links to Your Checking Account
- Earn Interest on Loose Change
An add on feature that makes saving a SNAP!
- Start by enrolling the Steuben Trust Company debit card1 you use every day for purchases into the SNAP Savings program. The process only takes a few minutes, and you can enroll at any Steuben Trust Company location or online today using the button above or below.
- Use your debit card for everyday purchases. This can be at any retail location or online store for any amount.
- SNAP Savings will automatically round up your purchase to the next dollar and transfer the difference from your checking account to your designated Steuben Trust Company savings account.
To be eligible for SNAP Savings you must have the following:
- Steuben Trust Savings Account
Plus one of the following checking account types:
- Regular/Everyday Checking Accounts
- Relationship Advantage Accounts
- Senior Relationship Advantage Accounts
- Student Checking Accounts
To enroll, stop in to your nearest branch office or use the button above or below to get started online!
1This service rounds up your debit card transactions to the nearest dollar and transfers the difference from your existing STC checking account to your designated STC savings account. The transfer to the savings account will post on the next business day, therefore there is a possibility that the transfer can overdraw the checking account and overdraft fees may apply.
View the Electronic Funds Transfer Disclosure.