Stay strong now — and well into your golden years — with a savings account that puts your health first.
- Competitive Interest
- No Monthly Maintenance Charge
- No "Use It or Lose It" Policy
- Free Debit Card
- Prepare for qualified medical expenses
- Earn interest above standard savings on entire balance
- An HSA provides triple tax savings:
- Tax deductions when you contribute to your account
- Tax-free earnings through investment
- Tax-free withdrawals for qualified medical, dental, vision expenses, and more1
- Contributions are tax-free and can be made by you, your employer, or a third party
- Funds can be withdrawn at any time2
- No minimum deposit to open
- No monthly maintenance charge
- No minimum balance requirements3
- Unused funds remain in account year after year; no "use it or lose it" policy
- Keep your HSA in your name, regardless of career or life changes
- Free digital banking, including:
- Online banking
- Mobile banking
- Free HSA debit card
Most adults under 65 who are not enrolled in Medicare and are covered under a high-deductible health plan (HDHP) can qualify for an HSA, but it is up to the account holders to determine their own eligibility. Please contact your tax advisor for further eligibility requirements.
1Consult a tax advisor.
2You can withdraw funds at any time for qualified medical expenses or as allowed by law.
3You must maintain a minimum daily balance of $0.01 in the account each day to obtain the disclosed annual percentage yield.