The best savings account is a simple one. Get an account that makes it easy to save while earning competitive interest.
- Competitive Interest
- Up to 6 Free Withdrawals Monthly
- Free Digital Banking
- No monthly maintenance charge for savers under 18 or primary account holders enrolled in a college or university until the age of 24.1
- Earn competitive interest on entire balance, paid monthly2
- Avoid the $5 monthly maintenance charge by maintaining a $200 minimum daily balance
- Up to 6 free withdrawals per month; 50¢ for each debit withdrawal in excess thereafter3
- Free digital banking, including:
- Online banking
- Mobile banking
- $25 minimum deposit to open
1A parent or guardian may be required to be a joint owner of the account if the account holder is under age eighteen (18). Proof of college enrollment may be required. We reserve the right to change the monthly maintenance charge at any time you are no longer an enrolled student or you reach 24 years of age.
2Interest rates are variable and may change after opening account.
3You may make 6 withdrawal(s) from your account every statement cycle. Transfers and debit withdrawals made in person, by mail or at an ATM are not included in the six (6) debit withdrawals, these are unlimited. There is a fifty cent ($0.50) fee for each debit withdrawal transaction in excess of six (6) every statement cycle if by pre-authorized or automatic transfer, telephone transfer including fax, or eBanking transfer every statement cycle. Your account will be converted to a non-interest-bearing account if you exceed the six (6) debit withdrawals.
You must maintain a minimum daily balance of $0.01 in the account each day to obtain the disclosed annual percentage yield.