The perfect account while you’re away at school — access your money 24/7, anywhere, and enjoy three free foreign ATM transactions a month.
- 3 Free Foreign ATM Transactions
- Unlimited Monthly Transactions
- Free Digital Banking
- Free Debit Card
- Exclusive to current students1
- Avoid the $2 monthly maintenance charge by enrolling free eStatements
- No minimum balance requirements
- 3 free transactions at non-Steuben Trust ATMs per monthly statement cycle2
- Unlimited check writing and transactions
- Free digital banking, including:
- Online banking and bill pay
- Mobile banking with mobile deposit
- Free Visa® debit card
- No minimum deposit to open
1Account holder must be a resident of Steuben, Allegany, Livingston, Monroe and Wyoming, New York Counties. Students residing on campuses that are in these counties are also eligible. A parent or guardian must be a joint owner of the account if the student is under age eighteen (18). At our discretion, proof of college enrollment may be required. This account will become a Regular Checking account five (5) years from account opening date. Regular Checking account charges and conditions will apply upon conversion. We reserve the right to convert your account to a Regular Checking account at any time that you are no longer a student.
2We will waive the ATM foreign transaction fee for the first three (3) times during monthly statement cycle when you use your Steuben Trust Company debit card at an ATM not owned by Steuben Trust Company. If you use your ATM debit card at an ATM not owned by Steuben Trust Company, the other financial institution may charge you an ATM transaction fee.
An inactive account fee of $5.00 per month after 12 months of inactivity will be charged until the account closes or account becomes dormant.