Senior Relationship Advantage Checking
Enjoy a reduced monthly maintenance charge on top of all our standard Relationship Advantage Checking features when you choose Senior Relationship Advantage — exclusive to account holders age 55 or older. Plus, earn interest each month on balances of $1,500 or more!
Senior Relationship Advantage also makes you eligible for preferred CD rates, loan discounts, and free investment planning consultation. And it's easy to waive your already-reduced monthly service fee altogether — just keep a $5,000 minimum daily balance, or a collective $10,000 across your checking accounts, savings, and CDs at Steuben Trust.
- Exclusive to account holders age 55 or older
- Earn competitive interest, paid monthly
- $1,500 minimum daily balance to earn interest
- Two easy ways to waive your monthly maintenance charge
- $4 monthly maintenance charge if minimum balance requirements are not met
- Preferred CD rates
- Discounts on personal loans
- Free mobile banking
- Free online banking and bill pay
- Free eStatements
- Free Visa® debit card
- Unlimited check writing
- $25 minimum deposit to open
Waive your monthly maintenance charge in one of two easy ways.
We won't charge a monthly maintenance charge when you meet your choice of simple minimum balance requirements. Either…
- Keep at least a $5,000 minimum daily balance in your Senior Relationship Advantage account. OR,
- Keep a combined $10,000 minimum daily balance in your STC checking accounts, savings accounts, and CDs.
No monthly maintenance charge if minimum daily balance, on any day of the statement cycle, of five thousand dollars ($5,000) is maintained in this account or a combined balance, on any day of the statement cycle, of ten thousand dollars ($10,000) is maintained in your Steuben Trust Company checking, savings, and CD accounts.
You must deposit a minimum of $25.00 to open account.
A monthly maintenance charge of $4.00 will be imposed every statement cycle if the daily balance on any day of the statement cycle in the account falls below $5,000.00 or if the daily balance falls below $10,000.00 on combined accounts on any day of the statement cycle.
You must maintain a minimum daily balance of $1,500.00 in the account each day to obtain the disclosed annual percentage yield. You will earn interest for every day during the period that your account equals or exceeds the minimum daily balance requirement.
An inactive account fee of $5.00 per month after 12 months of inactivity will be charged until the account closes or account becomes dormant.
No transaction limitations apply to this account.