Pay no monthly maintenance charge — simply set up a direct deposit into your Regular Checking account OR keep a minimum daily balance of $500. You choose. And if you're age 55 or older there's never a monthly service fee.
Regular Checking affords you unlimited check writing. Plus, your Visa® debit card is free. So you can withdraw cash, make debit purchases, or write checks as best fits your schedule.
- No monthly maintenance charge on minimum daily balances of $500+
- No monthly maintenance charge with direct deposit
- No monthly maintenance charge if you're age 55 or older
- $5 monthly maintenance charge if you don't meet any of the above qualifications
- Free mobile banking
- Free online banking and bill pay
- Free eStatements
- Free Visa® debit card
- Unlimited check writing
- $25 minimum deposit to open
No monthly maintenance charge every statement cycle for senior citizens age fifty-five (55) years or older, or Direct Deposit customers. If your account changes to Direct Deposit or if you reach age 55, you must notify us for your monthly maintenance charge waiver to begin. If your Direct Deposit ceases, your monthly maintenance charge will be reinstated after one complete statement cycle.
You must deposit a minimum of $25.00 to open account. A monthly maintenance charge of $5.00 will be imposed every statement cycle if the daily balance on any day of the statement cycle falls below $500.00.
An inactive account fee of $5.00 per month after 12 months of inactivity will be charged.
No transaction limitations apply to this account.