Life Insurance protects your most valuable assets in the event of an untimely death. It provides the finances your family needs for things like everyday expenses, child care, mortgage payments, income for your spouse and final expenses.
If anyone relies on you financially — you need life insurance
Don’t wait for the unexpected to occur. The right amount of Life Insurance coverage could mean the difference between your loved ones being financially secure or not.
Life Insurance is most necessary when a major event occurs:
- The start of a marriage
- Becoming a parent
Life Insurance is most important for the following individuals:
- Breadwinner of the Family
- Stay at home parent
- Divorced parent
- Parent of a special needs child
- Homeowners with a mortgage
- Business Owners
- Someone who wants to provide an inheritance
- Someone planning for Final Expenses
Term Life Insurance
Protects individuals for a defined period of time in their life. If the insured person should die within the specified policy term, the beneficiaries would receive the death benefit. If the policy expires before the insured person’s death, there is no payout.
- Terms range from 1-30 years
- Level Premiums with rates guaranteed not to increase
- Most Term Insurance can be converted to a permanent policy
- Term Insurance is the most affordable option
Term Life Insurance with Return of Premium
Term Insurance that pays you back your premiums should you outlive your policy term.
Whole Life Insurance or Permanent Insurance
Provides guaranteed protection for your whole life.
- Pay consistent premiums
- Guaranteed cash value accumulations
- Ability to borrow from your policy to help purchase a home, start a business or even fund retirement
Universal Life Insurance
A form of permanent Life Insurance that covers throughout your lifetime and generally offers more flexibility than whole life.
- Adjustable Premiums, frequency of premiums and death benefit
- Ability to borrow from your funds for future financial needs
Steuben Financial Services, Inc., an insurance agency, is a wholly owned consolidated subsidiary of Steuben Trust Company.
Insurance policies are obligations of the insurers that issue the policies. Steuben Financial Services, Inc. is licensed to sell insurance in New York State and acts as agent for the issuing insurers.
Not insured by FDIC or any other Federal Government Agency and are not deposits, or guaranteed by the bank or any of its affiliates and are subject to investment risk including loss of principal and may go down in value.Back to Insurance