Health Savings Account (HSA)
Keep your employees in good health — and happy in their jobs — when you offer a Health Savings Account (HSA). An HSA works in tandem with a high deductible health plan, helping account holders cover qualified medical expenses with tax-advantaged* savings.
Better yet, HSAs require no administrative burden on your part. It's an employee benefit your entire company can feel good about.
- Several benefits for employers, including:
- No administrative burden
- Can increase employee satisfaction
- Makes for a more popular benefits package
- Employees can save for future medical expenses
- Employees earn interest and pay medical bills tax-free*
- Easy for employees to access their health savings
- Accounts are owned by the employee, not the employer
Annual contribution limits are set by the IRS.
*When used for qualified medical expenses. Consult a tax advisor.