Keep your hard-earned money in the family.
Allow us to execute your plan according to your wishes.
Naming Steuben Trust Company as Executor or Co-Executor of your estate offers many advantages, including:
- Decades of experience
- Tax planning
- Payment of final expenses
- Numerous other duties
Plan for your future and minimize costs.
As Trustee or Co-trustee, we will manage and invest part or all of your assets during your lifetime in accordance with the language in your trust agreement. Knowing you have this expertise in place will allow you to enjoy your freedom and give you peace of mind. Living Trusts can:
- Help reduce estate taxes, probate fees, court procedures and settlement delays
- Help keep wealth in your family
- Provide lifetime income to you and fulfill your philanthropic desires after your death
- Provide for a spouse, child or grandchild's needs
- Account for the management of assets
Know your family is well taken care of.
Naming STC as Trustee or Co-trustee of Trusts created in your Will, benefits your spouse, family, charities, or as otherwise directed. How can a Testamentary Trust provide for your family?
- Can reduce estate taxes
- Keeps your wealth within the "family"
- Continue to support charities you are close to, provide for a spouse, child or grandchild's needs
Talk to our Trust & Investment team.
Natalie M. Willoughby, CTFA
Senior Vice President
Trust & Investment Services Manager
Phone: (585) 359-0247
Janice A. Wood, Vice President
Phone: (607) 324-9672
Michael Byrne, CFP®
Trust & Investment Services Officer
Phone: (607) 324-9678
* Email is not a secure form of communication. Please do not provide account information. If you need assistance with your account please call us at 1-866-STEUBEN
Trust & Investments are not insured by FDIC or any other Federal Government Agency and are not deposits, or guaranteed by the bank and are subject to investment risk including loss of principal and may go down in value.